Welcome to www.dxne.world (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This DMCA Compliance and Copyright Notice (“Notice”) outlines our policies regarding copyright infringement on our website and provides information about how copyright holders can report alleged infringement.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your content was removed in error or that you have the legal right to use the content, you may send us a counter notification. Your counter notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please send all infringement notifications and counter notifications to our designated agent at the following address:
This DMCA Compliance and Copyright Notice does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such. For legal advice, consult a qualified attorney.